Bellazon

Claudia Merikula
Thumbnail

purple

• 3 weeks later...

Three photos that I've promised to scan to Sophies (like a week ago :blush: )

:wave:

Actually I have the Glamour mag, it says:

ESPÍRITU APACHE

Los indios americanos abandonan el desierto para inspirar una tendencia cubierta de plumas, cuero labrado y chalecos de pelo.

Conviértete en una navajo postmoderna y descubre un nuevo rito de moda nómada. Fotos: Alfonso Ohnur

:wave:

In that editorial I "met" Claudia, believe me, i felt in love with her job. Specially with her portrait photo (the one with the big necklace) ;)

http://www.bellazon.com/main/style_emoticons/default/

Glamour

Spain

post-16207-1221503699_thumb.jpgpost-16207-1221503722_thumb.jpgpost-16207-1221503735_thumb.jpgpost-16207-1221503748_thumb.jpg

post-16207-1221503758_thumb.jpgpost-16207-1221503774_thumb.jpgpost-16207-1221503784_thumb.jpgpost-16207-1221503824_thumb.jpg

balticmodels

post-27081-1232817629_thumb.jpg

post-27081-1232817752_thumb.jpg

post-27081-1232817877_thumb.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

oh! i miss her so much

just dun know why she can't be more hot and hot and hot.........

did she quit her modeling career?

have a time didn't see her in any editorial and fashion show

it maybe rude, but i think her work is getting bad

the makeup and the outfit can't show her beautiful and personality, it had bury her speciality

i think my english is not well, and sorry for my rude opinion

oh! i miss her so much

the makeup and the outfit can't show her beautiful and personality, it had bury her speciality

No, she doesn't quit her modelling career, but she's not getting so many work either...

I really miss her in runway shows, plus it would give her some highlight and new offers would come.

Although, I don't think that her work is getting bad, there are some amazing recent pictures, but, as i was saying, she needs more work to prove that she's getting better and her career isn't dead.

I wish her all the best.

Don't apologize for your opinion, it's yours and you exprese it well. Check more of her recent work, in the previous page are better pictures, and look if you see what i mean (and excuse my english too, hope you can understand me)

oh! i miss her so much

No, she doesn't quit her modelling career, but she's not getting so many work either...

I really miss her in runway shows, plus it would give her some highlight and new offers would come.

Although, I don't think that her work is getting bad, there are some amazing recent pictures, but, as i was saying, she needs more work to prove that she's getting better and her career isn't dead.

I wish her all the best.

Don't apologize for your opinion, it's yours and you exprese it well. Check more of her recent work, in the previous page are better pictures, and look if you see what i mean (and excuse my english too, hope you can understand me)

:blush: we all love her

so hope that she have more wrok to come

Does she have an account in orkut? i think maybe i saw her there previously, don't know is that a real account or not?

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...