Bellazon

Victoria Lee
Thumbnail

12 hours ago, ilum said:

hey, if it's multiple videos i'll be sure to put them behind a spoiler but will leave one video not behind a spoiler tag so it's easier for me to find them again, same with if i'm only posting a single video in a post. hopefully that's okay with everyone else, don't know if this bugs anyone else

That's fair.  Thanks.

Five Minutes with Victoria Lee

We spoke with the beautiful Victoria Lee, the international Australian model who has walked for Victoria's Secret and is also a David Jones Ambassador 

natashaschweitzer.com

NS: How would you describe your relationship with jewellery?
VL: Meaningful. The pieces of jewellery I wear most often remind me of home and loved ones. I like to think they're close to me when I wear them. 

NS: What is one piece of jewellery you never take off? 
VL: A collection of fine rings that belonged to my Mum and Great Grand Mother. I always keep a small case in my handbag to keep them safe if I take them off for work. 

NS: What has been a career highlight for you so far? 
VL: Becoming a David Jones Ambassador was a huge milestone and walking for Victoria's Secret was an incredible experience. 

NS: What are your best tips for feeling stylish while travelling for weeks on end with a limited wardrobe? 
VL: Bring pieces from your wardrobe that all work together (rather than going outfit by outfit) so you can easily mix and match. Also pack accessories that can bring new life and energy to your look (even if your clothes stay much the same!). Some pieces I always pack are a small collection of jewellery, a white button down, a scarf and a blazer that work with everything.  

NS: What’s something that most people don’t know about you? 
VL: I'm not bothered by many creepy crawlies, however, I am petrified of cockroaches. I'll actually start sweating if I see one. 

Natasha-Schweitzer-Victoria-Lee-blog-post-banner_1000x.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...