• 3 weeks later...
On 16/02/2017 at 9:50 AM, sanja said:

Conde nast traveller UK March 2017

^ without text

Photography: Enrique Badulescu
Styling: Natalie Wansbrough-Jones
Hair: Panos Papandrianos
Make-Up: Kristina Ralph Andrews

0SzX91Xb.jpg QSyW7R4w.jpg yFaI9u3R.jpg ZAflaH7O.jpg rztvrx41.jpg UE36lvUz.jpg HC0ynbx1.jpg O90IV9jA.jpg Y8gvHVDo.jpg

source: awake-smile blogspot

• 4 weeks later...

KIRSTIN LILJEGREN shows us the coolest places of Brooklyn, NYC

Suddently it’s started to snow while Pier, Kirstin and I were shooting in her neighborhood. It was the first snow of the season, very quick but made that magic atmosphere around, even if just for a second.

Kirstin is travelling a lot as all the models do but have her own apartment in one of the coolest boro of Brooklyn which now is getting more and more popularity, welcome to Bushwik!

1. TORTILLERIA MEXICANA LOS HERMANOS

This place is located in an old tortilla factory and is definitely the most authentic Mexican place I’ve ever been to. To place an order you must make your own note and then hand it to the women in the kitchen. You can either choose to sit inside the tortilla factory next to the machines or by the kitchen.

2. EL KUCHO

Absolutely no doubt – best burrito in NYC. And get you’re homemade chips fresh and hot from the oil with a perfectly chunky guac on the side. And the authenticity is definitely a huge plus.

3. MOMO SUSHI SHACK

Best sushi in my hood. And also a great vibe no matter what time you go.

4. ROBERTA’S

My absolute favorite pizza in the city. The back yard is extremely cozy especially in the summer time.

g1RVEbyY.jpg s7dQwOXK.jpg tP04KJnk.jpg 5F2J2yqm.jpg xLQ2Uqai.jpg WXBlygWW.jpg qqoaAm12.jpg 5qXOURS4.jpg XT0rWNY6.jpg 7PbXHkX3.jpg ViQuYbEn.jpg 8Yw6CO5i.jpg CFHE3Cvn.jpg fsHh7kry.jpg muka2KhQ.jpg

source: modelsjam

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...