Bellazon

News & General Discussion

Capt Snow

In that Inside Edition clip with Ale, they mention there were different segments to the show, so maybe, Ana is opening the second or third segment, but not opening the actual beginning of the show? Could be a possibility. :) It doesn't really matter though, she looks great regardless of when she walks during the show. :D

From what I've been lead to believe, the entire family got one in a tribute of sorts to having arabic blood. At least that's what I heard a while ago. I don't really know for sure. I don't think she's ever said either.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

wow that would be awsome thanks for info...

but what does turks have to do with arabs?

The crescent moon and star symbol represents many cultures. It's said to be the symbol of Islam, but Turkey claim it as theirs. It's a symbol of power. So no one's really sure where the symbol originated from. It's on a number of world flags and in a number of cultures. So... who knows? *L* Maybe one of us will meet her some day and ask her.

Actualy green is the color of Islam nation...

Pakistan...

pakistan0zh.jpg

&

Turkey...

turkey9gt.jpg

and Turkey flag have no green color i'm not saying that Turkey is non-muslim country but its not ruled by islamic republic it more like a secular country eventho 95% ppl are muslims and Turkish is not Arab country..they have different language and very different culture from us Arabs..

i think there are chances of Ana having connection with Muslims bcoz her family name Barros say so much...she or may be her fore fathers have connection with spanish Muslims..they left in when it was taken by christians back in time..they all setteled either in Morroco or Algieria country where football player Zindine Zidane actualy belongs to...

but i'm confuse why she had tatoo on her ankle and not on her biceps or back..bcoz we muslims consider sin to have Islamic symbols anywhere below andominal we dont even wear green color jeans and skirts :laugh: :p

^Exaggerating...tell me wich part you think is exaggerated?

and what you mean by where i've learnt this from?...ofcourse i'm muslim may be you also muslim so there is nuthing wrong in calling we..i dont think there is anything to be get offended by...you can ask Marduk(Neo)..he is from Iraq but he always insist that he is not muslim but christian..following or not following is something different...i realy dont get you dear? :blink:

i dont want to start a discution here it is the wrong place, I just meant that there are no rules in islam about tatooes or green clothes, trust me. and by not saying we you are making it clear that it is what you think not what all muslims think.

and by the way this all doesn't reall matter Ana is not muslim anyway :p :)

i'm sorry if my reply was too harsh, dont be mad :hug:

• 2 weeks later...