Bellazon

News & General Discussion

Capt Snow

Am trying DESPERATELY to win that  Iguatemi catalog from ebay. Not the high bidder atm. Don't know how high this is going to go. Cross your fingers for me!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Are you winning? Last time i looked on ebay there were 2 bids...of course it's kind of early to say i guess...since people usually wait till the last minute to do the outbidding.

The one on the right is def. her (she is laying down) and the one on the left could be; it is too small to tell. It DOES look like the same setting as the editorial 'Pleasure Cruise', and it does look like Ana BB's body type. Cool find!

I have the scans, not Ana's best work, if you guys want I can send them to your e-mail addresses.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yes pleaseeee doo!! :heart:

and by the way a huge editorial of Ana is hanging in Stockholm in flemings street, it's the editotial from Oakley, only her face black clothea and glasses

I'm gonna go back there and take a pic of it!!! :cry:

OMG you guys look what I found

my absolute two favorite models on cover

GO GET THIS MAGAZINE!!!! IT'S NOT IN SWEDEN YET  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

i Love this, and I'd love a translation!!!  :)

anaeadriana.jpg

http://fotosite.terra.com.br/novo_futuro/b...cia.php?id=3694

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

OMG!!! Ellen von Unwerth is my FAVORITE photographer!! And she's doing a shot of ANA! OMG!!! I'm gonna FAINT!!!!!!! THANK YOU FOR FINDING THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drool: :kiss: