Bellazon

Jeisa Chiminazzo
Thumbnail

sha

I added several thousand new pics of Jeisa. So, would anyone download it if I made a torrent of my updated collection?

Of course!!! I'm so mad that I missed the last one. I have to update my Jeisa photobucket as well so by the end of tomorrow I should have 1500. I could have a lot more than that but I'm too lazy to upload them all.

Hey Iloveale I just got a chance to watch your video, the one with the you're so beautiful song and I was just blown away. I'm on youtube all the time and it was by far the best video I've ever seen. The song was great and so was the editing. I saved it to favorites. I would've commented on it but I forgot my youtube username/password.

Edit: I honestly almost cried it was so good.

thanks nina, is the biggest compliment I've had, I am glad you like the video! :blush:

Hey Iloveale I just got a chance to watch your video, the one with the you're so beautiful song and I was just blown away. I'm on youtube all the time and it was by far the best video I've ever seen. The song was great and so was the editing. I saved it to favorites. I would've commented on it but I forgot my youtube username/password.

thanks nina, is the biggest compliment I've had, I am glad you like the video! :blush:

No prb. Hey do you mind if I put a link of it in my sig?

No prb. Hey do you mind if I put a link of it in my sig?

yeah you can nina! ;)