Bellazon

Jeisa Chiminazzo
Thumbnail

sha

Jeisa wears alot of black...just somethin I've noticed in most of the candids I've seen of her.

Yeah I noticed that too. She always looks so sad and depressed and some how that appeals to me. She just seems real. Like I think all the flirty and kiss crap that most models do is SO annoying so it's nice that Jeisa is so real and just herself. And when you catch her smiling it's always so natural that you can't help but love it.

Jeisa wears alot of black...just somethin I've noticed in most of the candids I've seen of her.

Yeah I noticed that too. She always looks so sad and depressed and some how that appeals to me. She just seems real. Like I think all the flirty and kiss crap that most models do is SO annoying so it's nice that Jeisa is so real and just herself. And when you catch her smiling it's always so natural that you can't help but love it.

I couldn't agree more. I love Jeisa because she's so genuine and doesn't put on airs for the media. I like Ale and Izabel too, but all those kisses and "V" or surf signs [or whatever] they throw up....lets just say its irritating! No one is that chipper all the time.

Thanks you Jeisa for being real! :heart:

I couldn't agree more. I love Jeisa because she's so genuine and doesn't put on airs for the media. I like Ale and Izabel too, but all those kisses and "V" or surf signs [or whatever] they throw up....lets just say its irritating! No one is that chipper all the time.

I know!!!

Btw I was wondering if you could post the pic from your avatar...

yeah i agreet with you! i love her personality :wub: :blush: she is the best :heart:

nina ~ I don't have the actual pic. ennaid did my avatar so she'd most likely have it.

Oh thanks anyway. Actually I think I might have it. Hey Null are you a guy?

To quote one of my favorite movies,

"I'll never tell....any of you!" ~ Don't Say A Word

:p

nina ~ I don't have the actual pic. ennaid did my avatar so she'd most likely have it.

Oh thanks anyway. Actually I think I might have it. Hey Null are you a guy?

To quote one of my favorite movies,

"I'll never tell....any of you!" ~ Don't Say A Word

:p

It's okay, I was just wondering lol. I always thought you were a girl but then I thought...oh wait maybe he/she's a guy because of what you said after that pic of Jeisa with that guy was posted.

That was just a joke! I always think its funny how people on here get upset when they see a pic of their fav model with a guy. So I was making fun :D But seriously, who was that guy? I ask because he looks real familiar :ermm:

That was just a joke! I always think its funny how people on here get upset when they see a pic of their fav model with a guy. So I was making fun :D But seriously, who was that guy? I ask because he looks real familiar :ermm:

They were talking about someone who looked like him on TFS a while back. Maybe a rumored bf? Can't be sure...