Bellazon

Jeisa Chiminazzo
Thumbnail

sha

Someone over at TFS just posted that Jeisa "has been around for years but never made it big" (or something like that) - have I missed something here? Most models would love to have had her career I bet, the only way she hasn't made it big is if you compare her earnings/fame to someone like Gisele. Tut.

People can sometimes take fame for professional success. I think Jeisa has had a lot of professional successes over an extended period and it is not over yet for her.

But she has a relatively low key profile: she has not been dating Di Caprio or Beckham or any other overexposed stars and that is the main difference between her career and Gisele's. Also, there are no scandals associated with her like Kate Moss. In short, she is boring for tabloid editors. So she is not that famous outside the fashion industry. She is very good at her job put never tried to be famous like Paris Hilton. It is a full time job to try to be famous and some people prefer to do other things instead.

To me, she has the rare combination of being an extremely beautiful woman and a great model. Some women have only one of those two features or none at all. By the way, the choice of the pictures for her card is unfortunate. You barely see her eyes which are her best feature in my opinoin. But everybody in the fashion industry should know about her so what the purpose of a card?