Bellazon

Jeisa Chiminazzo
Thumbnail

sha

I was asking if you have seen this picture before and/or if you knew that was Jeisa since we cannot see her face. If her name would not have been written at the bottom of picture, I would not have recognized her.

Alzamendi, I think the same. But it must be harder to be an ex-boyfriend of Jeisa than the girlfriend after Jeisa. Nevertheless, I know nothing of her character.

I had also the same thought when I heard that Axl Rose was at her birthday party. Considering his relationship with Stephanie Seymour, I can easily understand his interest in Jeisa since they have the same kind of face. But Jeisa is much more beautiful. She seems to avoid A-list stars for boyfriends. Good thing for her if she wants a quiet life.

Does someone has already seen this picture of Jeisa. It is difficult to recognize her but on the lower right side of the picture, there is a text in french. At the thirteenth line from the bottom, there are the letters "MANNEQ" which stand for mannequin, the french word for model. The next two lines are Jeisa & Fernando. So I guest it is an old picture of Jeisa with her ex-boyfriend.

I so wanna be that guy.

Does someone has already seen this picture of Jeisa. It is difficult to recognize her but on the lower right side of the picture, there is a text in french. At the thirteenth line from the bottom, there are the letters "MANNEQ" which stand for mannequin, the french word for model. The next two lines are Jeisa & Fernando. So I guest it is an old picture of Jeisa with her ex-boyfriend.

I so wanna be that guy.

Me too. But don't hurt yourself.

It is an odd pose isn't it.

I'd love to know what she's really like, it's impossible to tell from a 2 minute chat on Ftv - adds to the mystique i suppose. Way too easy to develop an idealized view of someone you'll only ever see on TV + in fashion magazines, I'm still sticking to my view that she's a cut above though!

I think that is the greatest power of models. More than their real beauty. The unknown is greater that the known and the imagination fills in the blank. Since most people are positive, they imagine the best. In the end, this is what this industry is selling: a dream image. From where I am from, there is no chance I will get to know one of these models and maybe it is better that way. But I can help myself, I am curious just like anybody else.

Her natural face expression is kind of sad. But I have seen many videos where she is smiling and even laughing. Especially when she interacts with somebody else. There is no fun to have with an hairdresser that does not say a word. If I were any good at video editing, I would do a montage of smiling Jeisa.

I think I have found what is attractive in this woman face (and also Caroline Trentini's). They both look like elves with their pointy chin and ears, small face and big eyes. In a good way, it seems to me that they do not look human in that sense.