Bellazon

Jeisa Chiminazzo
Thumbnail

sha

Hey you guys I was wondering, you know that Jeisa gallery I started like 3 or 4 months ago on photobucket. Well you probably don't because I only mentioned it once or twice but I was wondering if someone wanted to help me with it. I'm not good enough with the internet (despite that I'm on it this much) to create like a website, but I figure if we make a gallery I can create a link in my blog and Jeisa fans can find pics of her in an organized manner.

Hey you guys I was wondering, you know that Jeisa gallery I started like 3 or 4 months ago on photobucket. Well you probably don't because I only mentioned it once or twice but I was wondering if someone wanted to help me with it. I'm not good enough with the internet (despite that I'm on it this much) to create like a website, but I figure if we make a gallery I can create a link in my blog and Jeisa fans can find pics of her in an organized manner.

I guess I could probably help you out if I get some free time.

BTW I have a bunch of new Jeisa pics at this link feel free to repost them on this forum.

so I've been looking for the pictures from an editorial called Skip Tracer by Magnus Unnar, and I can't find them anywhere, please help?

What year is it from. I think I know which one you're talking about. I'll find it in my photobucket and post it tomrrow.

I'm really curious to see what the '03 Jeisa Garnier Fructis TV commercial is like, if anyone ever comes across it please post it

I've never seen it either so that would be nice.

nina about that internet thing.. sorry i cant really help either. i dont really know how to set up a portal/website or whatever its called >.<

You don't have to set anything up. You just have to upload Jeisa pictures from your computer into the photobucket site I made.

Nina: About that site thing; If you tell me what exactly you need I could probably do it in my free time. Just PM me with the details.

Okay.