Bellazon

Jeisa Chiminazzo
Thumbnail

sha

she was next to me for half hour after Animale show ..

i was about to take a picture of her (cause i know she have fans here .. im really not her fan) but she was that face *do not disturb im in a bad mood like always* and i give up .. really she is no very nice :/

Well I'm not going to defend her because it's not nice to meet someone in that sort of mood. But I know I behave the same way sometimes when I'm tired or stressed. I like that Jeisa has a dark side! :evil: ;)

Julia, please tell us some more of what you were doing at the show and who else you saw.

is not the first time i saw her, i was in 6 FR's she was nice in only ONE of them, the first fashion rio i was, laughing took a picture with me and everything, but the others she was cold with a superior look like *im better then you* then i didnt talked to her anymore and i saw her fans asking to take a picture with her saying 'i love you, i love your work' and she was like 'oh really ?! good .. :sleep: <_< ' she always looks like she is bored that's why i'd never talk to her again.

i just saw the Lenny show, after this i was at Lenny Backstage (just for a few minutes) talked to my Izabel and Ana bb and then i went to Lenny's Party everybody was there, the famous brazilian people, the models .. was so fun !

and i got there to late for Animale show so i talked to Izabel (for the 3th time), Fabiana and Flavia .. and jeisa was next to me outside after the show.

she was next to me for half hour after Animale show ..

i was about to take a picture of her (cause i know she have fans here .. im really not her fan) but she was that face *do not disturb im in a bad mood like always* and i give up .. really she is no very nice :/

Well I'm not going to defend her because it's not nice to meet someone in that sort of mood. But I know I behave the same way sometimes when I'm tired or stressed. I like that Jeisa has a dark side! :evil: ;)

Julia, please tell us some more of what you were doing at the show and who else you saw.

I agree. Sometimes I come off mean but I'm really shy and just stressed and deep in thought.

oh thanks for the vid :) i've never been to a fashion show either.. dont really have them in my country.

the person taking kept zooming into the crowd lol cant see her face, aww :( it looked really hot though! will there be a video of this? a proper one for tv stations those kinds?

julia are you a model or smth? so cool that you get to meet them! :D

Hey Iloveale, I was wondering if you have any Jeisa vids. I have so little :( .

i think we have the same videos, i only have the ones that matt pass me! idont know if are the same or diferents :blush:

Torrents don't work on my computer. Hey if anyone can just upload one or two videos of matt's that would be great. Just don't upload ones already on youtube or google video because I already have all of those.