Bellazon

Ford models

LimaHolic

I'm super skiny..size 00, dress size 2, 5'6, 109 lbs, 34-24-36 but getting an agency in NY has been diffucult..filled tens of forms, no reply..I got offers when I was in LA but I was in the process of moving to NY so I didn't go moreso I thought NY would be great..The first time I landed at the airport this super classy old lady asked if i was a model, i said no and she was like i see the future Tyra Banks and Naomi Campbell in you, have been here almost a year now and i've got nothing, it's been disappointing..In my opnion NY agencies have lots of opnions so if u're not super tall it hard to even be noticed.

I'm not an expert in this matter just my opinion.

It's hard to get representation in NY if you are not tall enough, there are a few exceptions to the rule for some models (Cara, Charlotte, etc), I think you should try maybe a commercial agency, build up your book and then look for a high fashion management agency.

But you need to remember in this business having the right look at the right time is everything.