Bellazon

Superstitions

TheEnigma

what kind of a stories :wacko: share! :Dinah:

A friend of mine when he is going to a football match, he has to walk around the stadium once anti-clockwise he then buys a programme and then walks once around clockwise before going into the stadium. :D

lol i think your friend have to visit the doctor :ninja:

r u sure he doesnt have an altar in his basement with voodoo dolls and blood of 1year old lamb,n stuff? :rofl:

Strange you should say that, never been allowed down in his basement. :unsure:

and he buys a real lot of pins. :laugh:

• 4 months later...

Here in my place there are a lot stories different from western ones :)

Don't tell ghost story when there are people with odd number including the story teller.

Number 4 = death

Don't give "clock" to people as a gift, that means you wish him/her to die.

etc :D

hehe, okee!

When you're travelling, don't pick the last room in the hotel, that gives you the highest probability to see ghost XD

When you are about to walk in the room in a hotel, knock the door or say "I'm coming" in order to inform the ghost inside,

we believe that ghost will not bother us if we show our greetings.

When you are playing "Mahjong" (A tile game originally from China), if all of the 4 players hand the tile "West" (There are only 4 "West" tile),

the players will see ghost, and you will find that there is an extra "west" (The 5th one) on the table (Probably handed by that ghost),

and when the players see that extra "west" on the table, they will die. In Chinese, "All west handed" is similar to a Chinese phrase "Everyone will die"

^I know it might sounds hilarious but when we played Mahjong, we tried to avoid handing "West" when the other players handed that already.

Do not whistle after 12am, all about ghost, again...!

Number 8 means wealth and luck.

Avoid dropping anything on the floor esp fragile stuffs during festival, it brings us bad luck.

Red colour means: 1) lucky during festival, 2) Ghost at night

For wedding, the maid of honor should be unmarried, if you have been designated as the maid of honor for 3 times, you will never get married :p

I can only think of these right now, tell you more when I remember the rest later :p

• 1 year later...