Bellazon

Roselyn Sanchez
Thumbnail

sha

Another IG picture modified by me:

RS-smile.thumb.jpg.a96ffc9a6b90d8ea0cd67a7a12688e16.jpg   <--- CLICK FOR BIGGER

I have said it a million times, but I have to say it over and over: I worship TRUE Goddess Roselyn Sanchez!

She is my obsession and this obsession makes me do sick and perverted things. It makes me say all kind of

things and I have to self-censor myself A LOT to comply with forum rules.

TRUE Goddess Roselyn Sanchez is an amazing human being. She is insanely beautiful and sexy outside, but

has also tons of inner beauty caring about other people and animals doing good in the World. She is also

talented (sadly undervalued): She can dance, sing, act, write and direct. We are so lucky to have her on this

planet and I am so thankful for her for being so insanely gorgeous. I often feel like wanting to eat her if it

didn't harm her. I would NEVER harm her in any way! What a woman! A TRUE Goddess! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Her IG:   59710830_2330345940514202_2371222655512215317_n.thumb.jpg.7cbe715a2e5fce8d89b74c590519c2d4.jpg   <--- CLICK FOR BIGGER

She looks so gorgeus an d sexy! Love how dominant she looks. She is such a TRUE Goddess! I am suffering chastity for her and I'm locked as long as it takes her to post 10 times in Instagram. At the moment it's 7/10 posts and I have suffered about 100 hours.

• 2 weeks later...