Bellazon

Rachel Cook
Thumbnail

She said on Snapchat during a Q&A (a couple weeks ago) that she loves the buzz, which is why she keeps buzzing it. She wears the wigs (which is why they've invested in some high quality wigs) for shoots when they want the ability to change up her look. She reminds people, that what they see on social media is only a small portion of someone's lives, and that while she wears wigs in some of her shoots, irl she's rocking the buzz cut full time. But for those obsessed with her hair, she also said that she is considering letting it grow out for a couple months to see how it looks, but that she isn't sure what she'll do with it next. "Wtvr she wants."

It hasn't been said/answered (that I've seen): Does she show "down there" in the WTVR magazine? I'm not the first to ask, she even skirted the question on her recent YouTube video responding to her sub/Reddit. IIRC, she essentially said every woman has their own level of comfortability, and she's not opposed to posing in that way . . . but never really answered the question. 

It's again up above as an asked and "answered" question, but not in that video snippet. 

3 hours ago, Joe'sCat said:

It hasn't been said/answered (that I've seen): Does she show "down there" in the WTVR magazine? I'm not the first to ask, she even skirted the question on her recent YouTube video responding to her sub/Reddit. IIRC, she essentially said every woman has their own level of comfortability, and she's not opposed to posing in that way . . . but never really answered the question. 

It's again up above as an asked and "answered" question, but not in that video snippet. 

She has not yet had any "down there" photos. Amberleigh West did in issue 2.