Bellazon

Rachel Cook
Thumbnail

@Matt! I found that image on the web in the public domain by an imaging artist called DeadRed (you can see their signature in the bottom left of the collage), so I was unaware the source material was from Rachel's Patreon.  I can no longer edit the post, so one of the admins will need to remove it.  Feel free to PM me next time.

@TheDude2k

Please read the Patreon Announcement so you don't get a warning and ultimately banned. Also be weary of posting any paywall content on BZ cause you could be risking banning while putting BZ in a bind too. Some models have requested their threads be removed from BZ as well too. I'm sure there's a lot of other craziness the mods deal with behind the scenes that we don't know about either. Lastly have fun and keep posting.

Picture removed :beating: I'm sorry it has to be this way, but a girl gotta make money somehow... (gf it's called getting a normal job, or ffs use your tits & ass to get a rich husband,... I highly suggest you learn to invest, and pop out a kid or two while you're at it... and bonus if you suck dick good and don't lay there like a starfish, then you're set for life.. and if he cheats, take him for half, and if you cheat, don't get caught...)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...