Bellazon

Rachel Cook
Thumbnail

16 hours ago, SwanepoelSwimmer said:

@Joe'sCat she's a young, stunning woman who knows that she can spend the next few years travelling the world with her loved ones both making (a LOT of) money and memories, and part of monetizing that is establishing her 'brand' via youtube/instagram etc to sell various products, it is simply a different sort of career that is more and more common nowadays and to be quite honest - I'd do exactly the same in her position. She lucked out being so beautiful but her carefree personality is really endearing, she often responds to fans and seems to be a genuine person, she's aware she's hot but doesn't act like so many other models out there who pretend they're average looking without makeup/styling. 

With regards to her body, it's 100% her choice what she does with it and whilst I don't really like to critique it - it's none of my business - I can enjoy it from a distance and feel immense jealousy toward her fella but decisions she makes with plastic surgery are completely hers. I happen to think her boob job is incredible, one of the best I've ever seen. If it makes her happy, that's all that matters.

Yes yes white knight blah blah. She is, in my eyes at least (she'll be delighted i'm sure), pretty much perfect. Phenomenal looks, funny, bit weird, cool and ambitious. I'm a fan tbh.

Oh and thank you so much to the folk posting her newest pics in here, you're all heroes.

Although much of what I wrote seemingly disagrees with you, I'm not entirely "pegged" in my opinion one way or another! I've been a fan of hers for a while, after seeing her in ads for . . . . Adore.me I think it was. Wow! I was on the hunt, who is this woman?! It was here on this forum I 1st learned of her identity, and it turned out she already had a large and ever-growing fan base. Myself included of course.

And resoundingly yes, thanks to all who post and continue to post pics and places she's in, what a handy, vast resource! I'm always lagging behind on all social media platforms and forums, this forum really pulls so much together from all over. I'm very rarely the discoverer and poster of new content. I deeply appreciate those that do participate so much!