Bellazon

Marisa Miller
Thumbnail

bar none

Thread cleaned and edited (Y)

Remember, model bashing, baiting and personal attacks are not allowed on this forum. Thank you :flower:

You deleted my post :( It was not bashing, you don't know whole story.

Yeah, mine too. I posted later a post in which Neme said why she "has to start loving" MM.

I don't have anything against Marisa :flower:

Remember, model bashing, baiting and personal attacks are not allowed on this forum. Thank you :flower:

Yeah, mine too. I posted later a post in which Neme said why she "has to start loving" MM.

I know you two did not bash Marisa :) However, some of the deleted post(s) were kinda instigative (not sure is that a word, but you all get my point) :whistle: Also, after deleting the "problematic" posts it did not make sense to keep some of your posts b/c it did not match the flow of the thread. Either way, neither one of you were warned so I wouldn't worry too much about it :flower:

She was on Carson again? :blink: God. Doesn't any other show want her?

:huh: She's only been on Carson Daly's show twice (a repeat of her last appearance was what aired a few days ago) and has no upcoming appearances that I know of. As to other shows wanting her... since she'll be on TRL later this afternoon, I would say: Yes, other shows want her. :p

I know you two did not bash Marisa :) However, some of the deleted post(s) were kinda instigative (not sure is that a word, but you all get my point) :whistle: Also, after deleting the "problematic" posts it did not make sense to keep some of your posts b/c it did not match the flow of the thread. Either way, neither one of you were warned so I wouldn't worry too much about it :flower:

Ok, I get your point :flower:

and Neme: :trout:

Katherine tops 'Most Desirable Women' list

The Times of India

June 24, 2008

Katherine Heigl has been named the Most Desirable Woman in a poll by AskMen.com.

The ‘ Grey's Anatomy ’ star pipped the likes of Jessica Alba and Scarlett Johansson to land the top spot at AskMen.com’s annual list of Top 99 Most Desirable Women.

In casting their votes, readers were asked to look beyond sex appeal and beauty to choose women who have the characteristics they value in a potential companion, like intelligence, humor, charisma, and ambition.

Over 5 million votes were cast as the readers identified the females from the worlds of music, fashion, sports, and entertainment who they felt best represented their ideal woman.

The second spot went to supermodel Alessandra Ambrosio, while actress Kate Beckinsale stood third.

The Top 10 Most Desirable Women are:

1. Katherine Heigl

2. Alessandra Ambrosio

3. Kate Beckinsale

4. Eva Mendes

5. Jessica Alba

6. Scarlett Johansson

7. Jessica Biel

8. Rihanna

9. Marisa Miller

10. Adriana Lima

Source: The Times of India