Bellazon

Marisa Miller
Thumbnail

bar none

Hey all, don't know if this is news or not, but I was looking up new surfboards to buy and lookie what I found. Since it mentions SI .... i guess its very old. :/ Unless you know somethin i don't.

If you've seen the California commercial running on the tube now, then you've seen Marisa Miller running down the beach with a ...LOST surfboard. Apparently Marisa's boyfriend surfs and loves ...LOST boards. He is a regular at pleasure point and other eastside waves. We are guessing that when Marisa got the call for the commercial, and heard that she needed a shortboard for the shoot, she went directly to her man's quiver for the magic stick. Marissa will soon be riding her dude's board at a spot down the street from you. Get down there with your Sport Illustrated mag for an autograph.. And there is no chance you're getting a date!

-LOST ENTERPRISES

oh. So what are they talkin bout with the SI signing? Is MM back in SI this year :D I SOOOO missed her last year.

BTW, i love that pic of her with the motorcycle. Does she really travel like that. She is soooo cool. :D I love when she talks about hanging out with her husband and dad (BBQ, videogames, motorcycles, surfing). I wish she was my big sister. haha

oh. So what are they talkin bout with the SI signing? Is MM back in SI this year :D I SOOOO missed her last year.

I don't think there was a signing. I think they meant it as if you head down to your local LOST dealer you might bump into Marisa, so bring your SI magazine just in case :)

vanessaaa: thank you :flower:

^ I hope one of the scans is of Marisa on the phone wearing a bra & panty!!! She looked great in that shoot :)

Nope, definitely no shot like that, judging from these pics off Ebay. It's just like SI: show some amazing stuff in preview vids, then keep those photos to themselves. :pinch:

bg9cfwqb2kkgrhqyhdyesm3.th.jpg bg9clcgkkgrhquhdmesbdfd.th.jpg bg9ctbwwkkgrhqehdkesltk.th.jpg bg9c0bqbwkkgrhqqhcoesmk.th.jpg

^^The Harley calendars were only given out to the peeps in the military. I'm not sure, but I think they were only given out in Harley stores during Veteran's Day.

I've already got my copy (becuz of my Navy Seals training) and I posted two scans a couple of pages back. If you want, you can scan the pages with the month on it becuz I've already started on the text-free pages.