Bellazon

Marisa Miller
Thumbnail

bar none

Well, I was nervous as hell. lol so I was like all gittery when i was talking to her. I got up there and shes like "HI how are you" i said I'm good and you she said good. Then she started signing the picture and I told her I saw the fantsay bra on ET, and i asked her if she was excited to walk it down the runway and shes like oh yes i'm super excited, its an honor, then i asked her if she knew any themes for the segments in the show and she said no, they usually don't know till the fitting and she hasn't done that yet, and i asked her if the runway is going to be long and forward and she said yes, its going to be pretty long, and i told her how I didn't like the runway last year the "stage" like and she laughed and said thanks for coming out in the crappy weather to the opening! then the guys like 'nexxt please' and her husband was there standing by her the whole time. I have to say though, she looked SUPER skinny in person, like I could break her arm in a second! but yeah. The whole experience was a good one. there was some people taking pictures, but not many vamp! they sure as hell were tight about you tryin to take your own damn pictures.