Bellazon

Sui He
Thumbnail

• 2 weeks later...

post-6767-0-1446128191-71839_thumb.jpgpost-6767-0-1446128191-72413_thumb.jpg

Sui He (in) Model’s Raw Moments

''During Milan Fashion Week, a very special girl celebrated her 22nd birthday away from home. I have deemed her to be my fashion week angel because she has been such a kind friend to me in Europe as well as helping me with personal matters. That sweet girl is Sui He!

To be honest, she is just too perfect and beautiful for words or pictures. And yet, she has quickly and spontaneously become my muse. I tend to be more fascinated with models who have unique and strange features – a girl whose beauty is not considered standard or classic. However, there will always come a girl that challenges your perspective and changes your mind. Sui’s beauty and kindness make her one-of-a-kind and an exception to me. There is just something beyond beautiful about her.

There are rare girls with a heart more beautiful than her looks; simply put, Sui is the perfect example of this. For all the kindness and sweetness that she has shown to a poor photographer in the streets who is chasing after his passion and dreams, I thank you, Sui! May all your wishes come true this year!''

By Damian Bao, Bonae L'amour Blog: http://bonaelamour.com/