Bellazon

Megan Fox
Thumbnail

cast0r

^ :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That was SO DIFFICULT for me to watch. Good lord, is this what things have come to for her? Let me start by saying I am a fan of Megan's. At least when it comes to beauty/looks, but jesus. First, HOW BAD is this "commercial"? :laugh: :laugh: I feel bad for her. If fans of hers want to take it as though I'm attacking her, go ahead... but I'm just being honest. Having to resort to doing things like this is unfortunate. It's just so bad. The lines, the scenes, the entire idea, :laugh:

Not to mention her acting is ridiculously horrible even in commercials.

Looks wise, with these new photoshoots and recent pictures of her. Why megan? WHY? :( She was at the top for me a few years ago during the transformers tours. She was such a beauty, and she of course is still more beautiful than your average girl, but why did she go so over board with the surgeries? Her face looks so different, and not for the better. Take it easy Megan.

That was SO DIFFICULT for me to watch. Good lord, is this what things have come to for her? Let me start by saying I am a fan of Megan's. At least when it comes to beauty/looks, but jesus. First, HOW BAD is this "commercial"? :laugh: :laugh: I feel bad for her. If fans of hers want to take it as though I'm attacking her, go ahead... but I'm just being honest. Having to resort to doing things like this is unfortunate. It's just so bad. The lines, the scenes, the entire idea, :laugh:

After you saying it's was so difficult to watch i think i'll give it a miss :laugh: But i know for a fact that i would totally agree with you if i did :whistle::ninja: I have seen that kinda performance before

After you saying it's was so difficult to watch i think i'll give it a miss :laugh: But i know for a fact that i would totally agree with you if i did :whistle::ninja: I have seen that kinda performance before

don't watch it! It's difficult lol. Ah I don't know about her lately...the things she has had to resort to promoting. but yeah it's pretty bad, she looks lovely in parts of it though. :)

the commercial is not THAT bad, i like it.. it's better than the megan fox island one

I'm not a fan of either 2Shhweet, but I just can't handle the fritos one. I think she looks better in this one than the megan fox island one though.

I like the Cosmo cover, her hair and face look great, her eyebrows are always to die for.