Bellazon

Anna Maria Jagodzinska
Thumbnail

Christopher

Thaaaaanks :flower:

I hope she'll be liked at the show :D I mean, Ania seems fun and that her usual presence fits the mood of VS shows, haha... But then again, doing such show must be more stressful than doing any other, during fashion weeks... I guess....

OMG!!! :chicken:

Anna Anna Anna!!! :chicken: :chicken: :chicken:

So glad it wasn't a PINK outfit!! :chicken:

OMG OMG OMG!!

I love Anna, but I wouldn't suppose I'd love her being at the show so much!!! :chicken:

Hey eyes :wub: And her body looks great. Now I have my mysterious theory-maybe she skipped fashion weeks not to loose weight during them (because I guess that every model loose pounds during them, it's such a hectic time) and look great at VSFS? :D

Now I want to see her in motion :bounce:

Me too!!

I am sure she will be shown with her cute faces at the show :wub:

I really like how her body looked like :wub: (read: Anja should learn from her :ninja: )-it's not like she has ever been too skinny/skeletonal (although some people point out she was more skinny when she came back to modelling), I've never seen a pic of her as an example of "too skinny", but at the show, she just looked soo good!!

I wonder if Duncan was there with her :mellow: :ninja: or maybe he was planning an alternative show-Victor's Secret Fashion Show, starring him as a male model :nicole: :rofl:

Indeed the colour looks perfect on her - and I love the fact she looks healthier now - what a bombshell :brows:

3abe7956796985.gif ec053c56801140.gif c9bb9256801143.gif 6d525956801384.gif 330c5556801612.gif

[getty via asmanis @ tfs]

Wow, she looks lovely and confident like a princess there :| . I didn't know the show had happened already, though I knew it would be seen over here next month, but...HOW COME I DIDN'T HEAR ANYTHING ABOUT HER BEING IN THE SHOW :anger: ???!!!!!!!!

:lost:

:woot: Thanks Francy :hug:

HOW COME I DIDN'T HEAR ANYTHING ABOUT HER BEING IN THE SHOW :anger: ???!!!!!!!!

:lost:

Well, I refused to believe Anna being in the show until it happened, too.

Well, Olga posted some polaroids before, but you know... many models attend fittings etc., and so many of them still don't make it (like, Vlada for last year's show :| )