Bellazon

Anna Maria Jagodzinska
Thumbnail

Christopher

^ I saw that pic in Anja's thread but I knew it's probably here, so I prefer to talk about Jaggy in her thread :p

Is it like, 100% confirmed? I mean, look, there is her name written, but we don't have any pics of her at the casting... unlike with Anja.

If she did the show, it's good for her-money and more recognition, that is. She is such a cutie and has a great (funny and quirky) appeal. Although I am sure they would dress her in some horrible PINK outfit :laugh:

OMG Olga you just reminded me that 19th is tommorow :|

(haha... that just reminded me of the show from 2 years ago... I remember the day very well; we had the oath(?) of the new government :p but I didn't watch it, even though I wanted to, because I slept until 9 AM; on that day, I didn't go to school because I was sick, both of my parents were at home and I don't even know why, and unlikely to them, they didn't ask me that time why am I so long in front of a computer, and I was just reading 375637 pages of posts on VSFS 2007 with new pics :D haha :p weird, I know)

Raquel isn't in the show, right? :/ maybe she's not like the typical VS model material, but I like her at their shows, she was always elegant and cute....

Haha, didn't notice the outfit isn't PINK :D well, maybe she won't be at the section (hopefully)-and from this tiny pic, this outfit looks fine, I think it may look good on the runway (and on a body obviously :trout: )

Her eyes :shock:

Well, now seeing her colour, I'm pretty sure she has dyed them :p

Can't wait to see more pics!! And knowing Ania and her backstage attitude :D I guess she will have quite a lot of pics with other model(s)-Edita, and some other too, I guess.

Btw, it's like... first time in 10 years when a Polish model walked VSFS :|

I could do without that second one though :cain: :p

Ania looks a bit Swanepoel-ish there :p btw, I remember when Candice was getting popular (in hf, in before her VS days) and I saw that sb posted her polaroids where she definitely resembled Ania....

Seems like these pics from VSFS pop out every 2 minutes :chicken: I'm gonna have a busy night and say looking at them!! :chicken: and in between looking for them, I read about Daul Kim's death :/

But I need to sleep at least a few hours!! :chicken: too good I don't have much to do tomorrow-I'll out for like 3 hours, and then I will be able to look at the pictures, and save them, and comment everything and... :chicken: I blame BZ for making me excited for VSFS, cause usually I don't care for Victoria's Sceret that much lol. So yeah, that would be a nightmare if my Internet connection would be slow tomorrow, or not work at all :mellow: