Bellazon

Anna Maria Jagodzinska
Thumbnail

Christopher

The pic is old, (BTW it's from annajagodzinska.com), but I had to post it, because of its cuteness. I really want to see some new Anna's work...

Hate is too strong word, Ania is a smart girl, there has to be a good reason for her absence on the runway.

I just really, really miss her.

This is kind of contradiction - as a fan I'd be happy if Anna signed contract with big cosmetic advertiser, but it would be awful at the same time, because big contract = less modelling.

But I think, when you're a model it's better to have more money for less work (well, it's great for every profession :whistle:)

Its a shame because she's on all these reality shows all of a sudden that Krupa chick is the most well known young working polish model here I think. It seems almost no one here knows Anna (Jaggy :blush: ) :cry2: .

It would be nice if more of us knew her, she's such a special model and so funny and nice, the Polanese people should be proud :) .

Polanese-how cute is that word? :wub:

Joe, I totally agree with you :)

btw, Joanna Krupa is not really known in her homeland, but I remember when she came to Poland about a month ago, and all tv news programmes talked about her :mellow: that abroad, she's one of the most recognised Polish person, alongside with Walesa or John Paul II :mellow:

:rofl:

Polanese not a word :ninja: ? But glad you like it anyway :nicole: .

Its ironic to see all this talk about her being gone when it seems like not long ago all the talk was her great comeback :idk: .

But does anyone know what show this is :blush: ?

30c14cx.jpg

Its a shame because she's on all these reality shows all of a sudden that Krupa chick is the most well known young working polish model here I think. It seems almost no one here knows Anna (Jaggy :blush: ) :cry2: .

It would be nice if more of us knew her, she's such a special model and so funny and nice, the Polanese people should be proud :) .

Polanese-how cute is that word? :wub:

Joe, I totally agree with you :)

btw, Joanna Krupa is not really known in her homeland, but I remember when she came to Poland about a month ago, and all tv news programmes talked about her :mellow: that abroad, she's one of the most recognised Polish person, alongside with Walesa or John Paul II :mellow:

:rofl:

Polanese not a word :ninja: ? But glad you like it anyway :nicole: .

Its ironic to see all this talk about her being gone when it seems like not long ago all the talk was her great comeback :idk: .

But does anyone know what show this is :blush: ?

30c14cx.jpg

At least I've never heard such word :p

You are so right, Joe! I remember how utterly happy I was, when I saw her at Donna Karan f/w 2008 fashion show, first bigger show since s/s 2006 season! I remember checking her tfs thread and finding just some catalogue work.... I remember when once, around the beginning of 2008 (so a year after US Vogue's top models issue) I was thinking which models probably will grace the cover/deserve it, and I thought it would be impossible for Anna to work for US edition, and grace the cover (she's the first Polish model to grace American Vogue cover, I'm sooo glad and proud of her!!).

But seriously, her comeback was one of the most spectacular ones EVER in the modelling industry.

And as for the pic... It looks like a backstage of one of the f/w 2009 shows... from Paris, I think... maybe Givenchy... or some other one, I can't recognise, she's wearing her own clothes, and I try to remind where this type of hairdone was presented.... I think it might be Givenchy, but I'm not 100% sure.

Call Olga Maria to verify, she's perfect at ID-ing such "details" :laugh:

Someone mentioned me :rofl: The pic is indeed backstage @ Givenchy F/W 2009 :flower:

There's no longer talk about Anna, because she's no longer "new girl", she moved to the "established models" group. And, despite the fact I missed her a lot during fashion weeks, she only skipped one season - that of course means less new pics and videos, but I don't think it's that important. Generally speaking, this season was strange - the biggest names walked few shows or didn't walk at all. It's still strange Anna didn't show up at any of the shows, and I'm a bit worried how her absence will affect her campaign season :unsure:

Anna seems to like her job, so I doubt she would have skipped the whole season if that could truly ruin her career

Someone mentioned me :rofl: The pic is indeed backstage @ Givenchy F/W 2009 :flower:

There's no longer talk about Anna, because she's no longer "new girl", she moved to the "established models" group. And, despite the fact I missed her a lot during fashion weeks, she only skipped one season - that of course means less new pics and videos, but I don't think it's that important. Generally speaking, this season was strange - the biggest names walked few shows or didn't walk at all. It's still strange Anna didn't show up at any of the shows, and I'm a bit worried how her absence will affect her campaign season :unsure:

Anna seems to like her job, so I doubt she would have skipped the whole season if that could truly ruin her career

:D I'm glad I was right :yes:

I was thinking about it today...if she skipped the season, well... maybe she needed a bigger rest? She's been such a busy girl lately, she deserves to relax!