Bellazon

Anna Maria Jagodzinska
Thumbnail

Christopher

^Well. having a showcard doesn't mean she will do shows - e.g. she had one for NY Fashio Week and sadly she hasn't appeared

David Yurman F/W 2009 - full campaign :heart:

20rp4wm.jpg1jas5k.jpgqwyr08.jpg35n0uxj.jpgdq0jnn.jpg51rmyu.jpg108ekhg.jpg2ajnh9l.jpg

[capped by me from davidyurman.com]

She's definitely the star of the campaign (Amber has 4 images; Arlenis 1 :ninja:), but seeing her so beautiful makes me miss her even more :cry:

Words can't even describe how beautiful she is in these DY ads (yes.... we're being repetitive talking all the time about her beauty...but how can we not? :laugh: ) and it seems like her face is perfect for Aviator sunglasses, she works this model of glasses very well :yes:

Maybe she celebrated her Birthday too much :p or had a short holidays? Or maybe her agents advised her to "disappear" for a moment :p or maybe she was sick :( I have NO IDEA!

btw Olga, have you seen FaithAkiyama's avatar? It's hilarious :rofl: I wanted to upload it on imageshack, and it looked like it loaded but it didn't :mellow:

OK, I e-mailed Ania's mother agency (New Age Models) and asked why she skipped NYC Fashion Week and the response was that models at her level don't need to do shows (originla text in Polish: "Ania Jagodzinska jest juz na takim poziomie ze nie musi robic pokazow") Well, I expected this kind of answer, but I'm gonna miss her on runway (I really love the fashion weeks frenzy with expectations, flood of new pictures and videos, ets). On the other hand, nice to know she's so established (and only 3 seasons after her comeback) that she can skip runway.

:cain: what an answer. Then, why Natasha Poly and Kasia Struss tops rankings of models who walked the biggest number of shows, every season? :| well, ok, Kasia isn't as popular as Ania, but Jagodzinska surely gets her popularity level similar to Poly's, atm....

^I really don't know what to think about it. Maybe Anna has earned so much money for her numerous campaigns that she doesn't need to walk the shows, maybe she has some great contract up her sleave, maybe Meisel adopted her. I still think she will appear in Milan & Paris for some of the most important shows.

Some other girls also have skipped entire NYC Fashion Week (Raquel, Lara, McNeil, Toni, Sigrid), but most of the MDC top 10 have walked aome shows.

I think she's smart and she wouldn't do anything that could be wrong for her career.