Bellazon

Natasa Vojnovic
Thumbnail

alisa

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

same here :

http://www.instyle.com/fashion/natasa-vojnovic-pastel-trend

if you look at model Nataša Vojnović’s impressive career as a before-and-after story, the turning point was a late-night call from Karl Lagerfeld in 2000. “He wasn’t satisfied with the images for a look book, so he asked me to come in around midnight for a redo,” says the 38-year-old fashion veteran, who until then had mainly done catalogue gigs. But she was game to keep pace with the notoriously nocturnal designer. “I walked in there on a mission to express myself. Karl totally wanted to play with that.”

Sheer determination has fueled the runway star’s success from a young age. After the unrest following the breakup of the former Yugoslavia in the early ’90s, her family moved from Brčko, in Bosnia and Herzegovina, to Serbia’s capital city, Belgrade, where she entered a local Elite modeling competition and parlayed her finalist spot into representation by a Vienna-based agency. "I had to beg them to give me a chance," she says. It took three more hustle-filled years and a move to Paris before big legacy brands began to take notice of her chameleonic features—soft and sensual one moment, androgynous the next—but the grind paid off. In addition to lining up regular work with Chanel, Vojnović became a frequent collaborator of Nicolas Ghesquière’s throughout his Balenciaga tenure, a partnership that did wonders for her personal handbag collection. “They gave me small ones when I started, and the styles got bigger and bigger over time,” she says.

As for the rest of her wardrobe, Vojnović likes to mix it up. She arrived at the InStyle shoot in a black jumpsuit from Joe’s Jeans that she snagged from Marshalls for $40, paired with a cozy red Maasai blanket from Kenya draped across her shoulders like a shawl. Her interests outside fashion are equally eclectic and run the gamut from updating Eastern European recipes with unexpected ingredients (like bison from the green market near her New York City apartment) to kitesurfing in Hawaii. Yet nothing sparks so much passion in the model as discussing her craft of the past 22 years. “I love transforming myself for this job,” she says. “It’s what gives me life.”

some more from this ed :

3891a1686805773.jpg b69b11686805833.jpg 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

An old project (2011) mixing actors and animation who took 7 years to complete will be shown at Fest film festival.

http://42magazin.rs/42magazin-ide-na-46-fest/

https://www.intermagazin.rs/petar-pasic-i-bube-traze-ljubav/

"Peter Pašić's film "About Bubbles and Heroes" will finally be held in front of the audience at this year's Fest on February 24, seven years from the end of the shooting. About this title in 2013 wrote and spoke as "finished" and bidding with the date of the premiere, but then everything was silent. - The recording was completed quickly and easily, but then the postproduction and our ambitious plans came to an end. Vuk Tatalovic, who worked on animation, and I wanted an animated thread of stories, about bugs, to be much bigger. We also planned for our orchestra to play music, and much more. For a long time we were not ready for a compromise, but we realized that there will be no film without concessions - explains, for "Novosti", director Petar Pasic. Scenario, with the exception of Pasic, is signed by Dimitrije Vojnov and Nikola Pejakovic, and in the leading roles are Bojan Dimitrijevic, Slobodan Boda Ninkovic, Zoran Cvijanovic, and well-known model Nataša Vojnovic."