Bellazon

Heidi Klum

Guest MissIsabella

I've been finding a number of posts on Twitter talking about a [new?] Heidi Klum ad for Schwarzkopf:

Does Heidi Klum's Schwarzkop's commercial begin in German or something, because it's certainly aint English. #sbseurovision

Badly dubbed Heidi Klum still beats no Heidi Klum. #sbseurovision

Saw Heidi Klum ad: I just came

Why is the ad with Heidi Klum dubbed? She speaks English so why is it dubbed with English?

#sbseurovision push up shampoo? Is Heidi klum serious? #buyingitnow

I wouldn't have thought it'd be possible to be sick of Heidi Klum's funbags, but here we are. #SBSEurovision

yep, ad. We've seen Heidi Klum's tits already

I like push up too Heidi Klum! #sbseurovision

Heidi Klum's hair got a hard on from her bra, or something. That ad is confusing. #eurovision #sbseurovision

#eurovision apparently Heidi klum likes push up

#eurovision again with this Heidi Klum badly dubbed commercial

Two nights of watching Heidi Klum's Schwarzkopf ad, and I still don't know what she's saying. Gabble babble.

Schwarzkopf using Heidi Klum's breasts to sell shampoo. Whatever. #sbseurovision

You might be right, MjAtaura, but they made it sound like you could see her bra. :unsure:

Although, one person said they were sick of seeing her "funbags", which I find very difficult to believe. :whistle:

Maybe they misled me. :idk:

Heidi might be in the latest issue of Australian InStyle:

http://www.instylemag.com.au/Article/Blogs...mind-Heidi-Klum

On my mind: Heidi Klum

The supermodel and mother of four on the joys of Italy, Champagne…and skulls.

I'm going to take my family to… "The Amalfi coast in Italy. We'll stay on a boat, which is like a hotel on water—you can stop everywhere and only have to unpack once!"

I wish I had bigger… "Lips, like Angelina Jolie's. But I don't, so I go for

a natural lipstick and then play up my eyes with Astor make-up." thecosmetichouse.co.uk

I love all things spooky… "Especially Damien Hirst skulls. I just bought one of his skull etchings."

My best-kept hair secret... "Zipping around in one of my two convertibles; I'm all about a windswept look. People don't expect to see me in a Beetle, so I drive that one when I don't want to get noticed."

My perfect date… "Sipping Taittinger Champagne in bed with my husband. There is nowhere else in the world that I would rather be."

Pick up the latest copy of InStyle now to read more of our interview with Heidi Klum.

OMG its amazing!!! I found english text about Heidi's work with Cidade Jardim

After Sarah Jessica Parker and Kate Moss, Glamurama has just found out, firsthand, that the new face of Cidade Jardim shopping mall is none other than model and TV host Heidi Klum.

The photo shoot took place this weekend in Los Angeles, and Heidi is going to represent the shopping from now on. We'll soon show you pictures of the making of as well as the campaign's official photos.

http://glamurama.uol.com.br/Materia_extra-extra-72988.aspx