Bellazon

Heidi Klum

Guest MissIsabella

Yahoo! The new Season!!

Do you have what it takes to make it work and be added to the list of "Project Runway" past winners?

"Project Runway" is now casting Season 9!

For more details, including additional information and to apply, please fill out the "Project Runway" Season 9 application.

The deadline to receive applications is April 15. The minimum age to apply for the show is 21.

All applications should be sent to:

Project Runway Casting

Bunim-Murray Productions

6007 Sepulveda Blvd.

Van Nuys, CA 91411

Questions? E-mail [email protected].

Top 10 models underwear

23.3.2011 22:49

The Czech edition JPM presented ranking of the most seductive models in their underwear. Topping the list is a native of Brazil, Alessandra Ambrosio, who in the modeling business works with 15 - to advertise underwear Victoria's Secret in 2000.

The second line is Dita Von Teese. In the modeling business she has come in 18 years. The model married to rock musician Marilyn Manson. Should be placed, and closes the top three Eva Mendes.

Next in the ranking are: 4 th place - Marisa Miller. In the record of the model - work with the international photographer Mario Testino, a contract with Victoria's Secret, as well as shooting in a bikini for the prestigious publication Sports Illustrated.

Sexual and unmatched Tyra Banks is now known as the leading Next Top U.S., but a few years ago, she shone on the cover of men's magazines GQ and Sports Illustrated, took fifth position.

Six place magazine awarded Heidi Klum, whose career began with the underwear ads, and since Heidi off track is not shifting. Almost 15 years in the modeling industry has lost Klum chic shape.

Czech model Karolina Kurkova - beautiful, smart and known throughout the world model and actress is ranked seventh. Eighth - Adriana Lima got, whose body can only admire.

One the most successful models in history, an atypical beauty Kate Moss - the face of the manufacturer Lingerie Agent Provocateur, took ninth place. And closes the top 10 highest paid model in the world, ex-lover Leonardo DiCaprio, Gisele Bundchen.

http://www.internovosti.ru/text/?id=38659

Heidi is on the cover of the April issue of Good Housekeeping in Indonesia:

By the way, the cover says: "True Love: Heidi Klum's hot video ideas for her husband". :brows:

Hopefully, someone can get the article and translate it.

gh_apr2011cover.jpg

Heidi wants your donation to help out Children's Hospital Los Angeles:

http://www.kintera.org/faf/donorReg/donorP...supId=323738777

"I am so honored to serve as Honorary Ambassador for Walk for Kids! Plus I'm excited to walk alongside thousands of patients, families, staff and other community members on April 30th, and then rocking the fabulous Street Party!

"The opening of the New Hospital Building at Children’s Hospital Los Angeles is truly a momentous occasion. The state-of-the-art facility will bring hope and save the lives of many children from all over the world. I truly can’t think of a better reason to celebrate and lend my support.

"Please join me by donating to my page or registering for Walk for Kids. Together we can bring a brighter future for many generations!

"Thank you,

Heidi Klum"

You can donate by clicking the link. :blueeyedbaby: