Bellazon

Heidi Klum

Guest MissIsabella

Heidi wearing Mondo's polka dot dress from Project Runway at the premiere of of Black Swan, 11 November 2010:

Kudo's to Heidi for wearing Mondo's dress he got ripped off,and the other 2 judges :war: talked down to her during that voting.IMO

post-2141-1290025837_thumb.jpg post-2141-1290025844_thumb.jpg post-2141-1290025855_thumb.jpg post-2141-1290025861_thumb.jpg post-2141-1290025876_thumb.jpg

post-2141-1290025890_thumb.jpg post-2141-1290025900_thumb.jpg post-2141-1290025907_thumb.jpg post-2141-1290025914_thumb.jpg

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/alltherage...heidi-klum.html

Supermodel, TV host, mother, wife and Volkswagen fan Heidi Klum added even more glamour to the L.A. Auto Show on Wednesday when she showed up to introduce the new VW Eos, making its world debut at the event. Klum was introduced by VW Group of America President Jonathan Browning, who said she knew a lot about style.

"I know a lot about style, you say? I know a lot about cars too," quipped Klum, adding she owns "a lot" of VW cars including a "beautiful bug" and "Tiguan."

Her take on the new convertible Eos? "I think it's very beautiful and very stylish.... I like cars that are not super big that you can move in and out of the city and do your shopping and go back home and look stylish at the same time. I love convertibles because I live in Los Angeles. That's why we live here -- to drive convertible cars, no?"

When Browning asked, "Sun roof or hood fully down?" Klum said, "It depends where I'm going and what kind of hairdo I have."

Klum was wearing a convertible-frirendly low chignon at the event.

Heidi Klum Covers 'Self' December 2010

Heidi Klum sparkles in Blumarine on the cover of Self magazine’s December 2010 issue.

Here’s what the 37-year-old model and Project Runway host had to share:

On aging gracefully: “The ultimate beauty secret for a woman getting older is, Don’t be too thin! It is always better to have a little meat on your bones. When you are just muscle, you end up being gaunt in the face, and that makes you look older by 5 or 10 years. I don’t think of getting older as looking better or worse; it’s just different. You change, and that’s OK. Life is about change. I don’t have anxiety about it, so I’m not running to get Botox. Maybe that will change, but I don’t think so. I feel comfortable in my skin and comfortable with aging, so I think it’s OK that I get wrinkles.”

On why her marriage to Seal is still so strong: “Part of why we’re so good together is that, in a lot of ways, we’re opposites. I’m speedy, and I don’t like sitting still for long. My husband is the most patient person I’ve ever met. He can explain something to the children for hours, and I will just say, ‘OK, this is how it is.’ We’re both really creative people. We may have some different passions, but we love and respect and trust each other.”

On what makes her happy: “I learned from working in the fashion world that if I have a day when I feel slapped in the face, or if someone has been mean, I just have to get back up and it will be another day. I think about what I’m grateful for. I look at my kids and my husband and think, Wow, I’m a really lucky person.”

Read more: post-30396-0-1446064425-73921_thumb.jpg

647760_80d1a4bd923da83238736837f27ec221.jpg 647761_ec38fdb6abffcc484c4024bec55f2508.jpg