Bellazon

Heidi Klum

Guest MissIsabella

Big-Big Thanx!

Model Heidi Klum arrives at the 20th anniversary Time for Heroes Celebrity Carnival to benefit the Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric Aids Foundation, Sunday, June 7, 2009, in Los Angeles.

LOS ANGELES, June 7 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- On Sunday, June 7, L.A.'s most talked about family carnival and picnic turns 20! More than 80 celebrities will be on hand at the 20th annual A Time for Heroes Celebrity Carnival sponsored by Disney -- a benefit for the Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation. Each year, Hollywood's best-known celebrities volunteer their time as "heroes" working carnival-style game booths to raise funds to fight pediatric AIDS around the world. In addition to interacting with their favorite celebrities, guests are treated to an array of culinary treats from some of Los Angeles' finest restaurants. The day will be topped off with a concert by teen sensation Miley Cyrus and her band. A Time for Heroes is expected to raise approximately $1.2 million to help the Foundation create a generation free of HIV.

8fb4d938321882.gif

Sorry I haven't biggest size photo

Big-Big Thanx!

Model Heidi Klum arrives at the 20th anniversary Time for Heroes Celebrity Carnival to benefit the Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric Aids Foundation, Sunday, June 7, 2009, in Los Angeles.

LOS ANGELES, June 7 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- On Sunday, June 7, L.A.'s most talked about family carnival and picnic turns 20! More than 80 celebrities will be on hand at the 20th annual A Time for Heroes Celebrity Carnival sponsored by Disney -- a benefit for the Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation. Each year, Hollywood's best-known celebrities volunteer their time as "heroes" working carnival-style game booths to raise funds to fight pediatric AIDS around the world. In addition to interacting with their favorite celebrities, guests are treated to an array of culinary treats from some of Los Angeles' finest restaurants. The day will be topped off with a concert by teen sensation Miley Cyrus and her band. A Time for Heroes is expected to raise approximately $1.2 million to help the Foundation create a generation free of HIV.

post-30396-0-1446062980-59121_thumb.jpg

Big-Big Thanx!

post-30396-0-1446062981-32791_thumb.jpg

http://www.usmagazine.com/news/heidi-klum-...regnancy-200996

Heidi Klum isn’t worried about piling on the pounds with her fourth pregnancy.

“Certain things you get used to,” said the Project Runway host Sunday at the Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation's "A Time For Heroes" celebrity carnival. “You get used to all the changes of your body. It’s not like I’m going, ‘Oh my God!’ I’m used to that part of it.”

Klum — who is already mom to Leni, 5, Henry, 3, and Johan, 2 — insists she’s not concerned about getting back her post-baby bod.

“I’m not worried,” said Klum. “I know my body will go back again!”

Klum — who is married to singer Seal — says her children have already noticed the changes in her body.

“They get it,” she said. “They always rub my tummy. If I had a dress on, Leni would literally go all the way down under my dress to rub my tummy. And I go, ‘My underwear is showing, thank you very much!’"

Added Klum (who is expecting a baby girl): “You feel like a Buddha!”

HEIDI KLUM'S BUDDHA BABY BUMP

Pregnant supermodel Heidi Klum has likened her rounded tummy to a Buddha.

Heidi Klum feels likes a "Buddha".

The pregnant supermodel - who raises three children with musician husband Seal - loves the way her body has changed, and has likened her baby bump to the rotund religious figure.

She said: "You get used to all the changes of your body. It's not like I'm going, 'Oh my God!' I'm used to that part of it. You feel like a Buddha!"

Heidi added her children - daughter Leni, five, and sons Henry, three, and two-year-old Johan - are fascinated with her expanding tummy.

Leni in particular loves seeing how much it has grown, and has been known to check its progress in the most unfortunate of ways.

Heidi laughed: "They get it. They always rub my tummy.

"If I had a dress on, Leni would literally go all the way down under my dress to rub my tummy. And I go, 'My underwear is showing, thank you very much!' "

Heidi - who posed for lingerie giants Victoria's Secret two months after Henry's birth - added she has no concerns about regaining her pre-pregnancy figure, insisting her body will have no problem springing back into shape.

She added to Us Weekly magazine: "I know my body will go back again!"

10 June 2009 04:45:27

Inside 8 celebrities' homes

Heidi Klum and Seal

Project Runway host Heidi Klum and husband Seal love escaping to their home-away-from-home in Costa Careyes, Mexico with their three children. The house boasts a master bath with a balcony overlooking the ocean and a central courtyard with a waterfall. "It's very magical and romantic here," says Klum.

Why They Love It

The couple were married on a private beach near the house and renew their vows there every year on their anniversary. "It sets a good example [of a loving relationship] for the kids."

post-30396-0-1446062994-48997_thumb.jpg

The legal tussle between networks that plunged the show into limbo for nearly a year is thankfully over. Now we can get back to the fashion-themed reality series that leaves us on pins and needles. We love the creative juices that flow through the show and we love the fabulous - and frightening - garments. We're also not ashamed to admit that we still have a crush on Heidi Klum.

June 11, 2009

By NICHOLAS ALAJAKIS [email protected]

WAUKEGAN -- The city's downtown did its best supermodel impression, as it posed all afternoon for a commercial to promote the popular fashion show, "Project Runway."

Representatives for the Lifetime cable network were in Waukegan on Wednesday to use the downtown as a backdrop, and residents as actors, for a commercial to hype the sixth season of "Project Runway." Crews did individual interviews with local "Runway" fans to give a man-on-the-street-feel to the ad campaign.

The idea, said Jay Kelman, who works with Untitled, a production company from Los Angeles, is to show that people around the country are excited about the show's move from the Bravo network to Lifetime. "Project Runway" is a reality show where aspiring fashion designers create different outfits every week. It stars supermodel Heidi Klum and fashion consultant Tim Gunn.

Kelman and the Lifetime crews have spent the last few weeks filming for the commercial in Los Angeles, Austin, Texas and Chicago. Wednesday they were in Harvard, Ill., for farm scenes, and then Waukegan, where Genesee Street acted as a backdrop to a small-town feel. Crews are then off to New York City.

Waukegan was suggested to "Project Runway" producers by Maria C. Roxas, a freelance location manager out of Chicago, who in the past helped Waukegan land filming for the movies "Ice Harvest" and "Batman Begins." The show was looking for a Midwestern town, and Roxas said she thought Waukegan would be a good fit.

"This is one of those towns that are so film-friendly, and that's why we wanted to come back here," Roxas said.

Kelman said he liked the city's downtown, because it has an older look that they wanted. He planned on filming residents and local police officers and firefighters around the Genesee Theatre and Jack Benny Plaza.

Scenes captured in Waukegan will be combined with footage from other towns, and be made into a series of 30- and 60-second commercials that will begin airing on cable later this month, said David Brandvik, a representative with Lifetime.

The new season of "Project Runway" premiers Aug. 20.

Designer launches verbal attack on Heidi Klum

Fashion icon Karl Lagerfeld has launched a bizarre attack on Heidi Klum, branding the German supermodel a nobody and criticizing her husband Seal's looks.

The legendary Chanel designer has previously blasted Klum, claiming she is "too heavy" to appear on the catwalk, insisting she's "no runway model" and she "always grins so stupidly".

And now Lagerfeld has taken aim at the pregnant beauty again, claiming she is not famous in fashion circles, unlike catwalk star Claudia Schiffer.

He says, "I don't know her. Claudia Schiffer doesn't know her. She was never in Paris, we don't know her."

And Lagerfeld has even taken aim at Klum's singer spouse Seal, making snide remarks about the Brit's skin condition, discoid lupus, which has left him with deep scars on his face.

German-born Lagerfeld, 75, adds, "I am no dermatologist but I wouldn't want his skin. Mine looks better than his. He is covered in craters."

Copyright WENN.com