Bellazon

Heidi Klum

Guest MissIsabella

From http://www.dailysouthtown.com/lifestyles/2...113LIF3.article

Of course he's happy; he's married to Heidi Klum

Seal took the fast track to fatherhood.

With three children younger than 3 with wife Heidi Klum, the singer concedes, "I don't profess to have written the handbook on parenthood. You just do the best that you can. And, as a parent, you know it when you're not doing your best."

So when the producers of the father-son film "The Pursuit of Happyness" asked Seal to write a song for the soundtrack, the fit was natural, he says.

"I was touched by (the film), and I could see the allegory in my own life." "A Father's Way" earned him a Golden Globe nomination; his appearance at the awards show Tuesday will be his first day back to work. He's on a six-week vacation in Aspen, Colo., with his family.

The nitty-gritty of parenting is split evenly between Seal, 43, and Klum, 33, and that promotes harmony, he says.

"You pick up the slack. When somebody isn't able to do something, you don't wait to be asked. That's the synergy of a successful couple and a successful marriage: To be intuitive to other's needs."

From http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/artic...20model_1018740

SEAL USES KLUM'S FAMILY AS ROLE MODEL

SEAL insists one of the greatest benefits that came along with marrying supermodel HEIDI KLUM was becoming part of her extended family. The 43-year-old had a traumatic childhood and has spoken out in the past about his abusive father. He tells American publication People, "My wife has a good relationship with her parents - that's one of the gifts I inherited by marrying her. "I didn't have that kind of communication (with his own mother and father). "I wish I understood then what I know (now): that parents no matter how functional or dysfunctional, are trying the best they can." The singer, who has three children under the age of three with Klum, claims he relies on his in-laws for much-needed support. He adds, "We have great help. My in-laws are an integral part of our family life. Grandma and Grandpa are the best kind of help two parents can have."