Bellazon

Heidi Klum

Guest MissIsabella

Just a quick note to check out the May issue of InSyle. Heidi talks about her kids and her relationship with her mother.

From Celebrity Baby Blog:

Erna and Heidi Klum spoke to InStyle Magazine about their relationship in the May issue. As many know, Erna is a mainstay in her grandchildren's -- Leni, 3, Henry, 19 months, and Johan, 5 months -- lives. She even helped Heidi stay nanny-free the first time she became a mom by moving to New York for a year to help with Leni. Although Erna has moved back to Germany, she frequently visits with the Klum-Samuels and keeps in touch through technology.

"If we are not together in person, we're big users of iChat. It's a great way to see my grandchildren."

Of her parents, Heidi says,

"Some people think it's strange that we go on holiday with my parents or that they were at the births of our children, but we don't think it's strange at all. Maybe it's a small-town mentality, but we're very close. My husband calls her my 'blond angel' in German. I hope my kids are going to be like that with us."

Source: InStyle, May issue, pg. 295