Bellazon

Heidi Klum

Guest MissIsabella

dirrty and victoria's secret:

Did you guys get to talk to them? Or is it just a quick autograph and move on? I want more details!

I bought makeup from very sexy so I got in the ''VIP'' line . there was only like 4 people in frount of me .. I said Hi to selita and she said .. Hello Kinsey , pretty name . I said thank you .. and I asked her to sign the pic of her for sexy sport .. and she said oh thats so sweet you brought this .. but the lady who was there almost ook the pen out of her hand saying .. YOu cant sign any other material(sp) only the very sexy photo .. si i was kinda bummed bc i brought something fr each model to sign .. then the moved the picture down . KK said hi .. and i had the bag of makeup in my hand and she asked me wjay I got I told her , and she said to me oh im wearing that lip gloss right now .. good choice .. then moved the picture down .. heidi said hi to me .. signed the picture then that was it .. didnt really talk .. the ale was soo sweet she said i was pretty . and signed the picture the i asked if i could take a picture of her with my phone .(i posted it in her candids section) then asked if she could see it . I showed it to her and she said it was a good one .. then Iz said hi to me and signed the picture i said that she was my favorite and she said ohh your sweet thank you .. then after i was done ross the intern was there and im guessing they played that he did that night on the tonight show

post-4184-1154602825_thumb.gif