Bellazon

Heidi Klum

Guest MissIsabella

I don't think Flavio is a asshole or sth. There was a story that he was actually a good man and wanted to raise Leni with Heidi, but sth happened... and they made a reprt of parting. I don't know. Heidi don't sound to be a naive girl... I for example like also older wiser men. George Clooney is old too, but still sexy. Well anyway I didn't find the pics I asked here, although I searched.... maybe sb took them off.

anyways,there was like a compilation of tyra's guests and their talents on the tyra banks show.

so they showed the episode where heidi was yodeling!

LOL!

so sweet and funny!

she used to do that all the time right,when she was a kid? ;-)

and she was shakin' her booty!

haha yeah i saw that too! heidi was so cute yodeling ^_^ & she tried shakin her booty like tyra banks haha. i LOVE her german accent though :)

I don't think Flavio is a asshole or sth. There was a story that he was actually a good man and wanted to raise Leni with Heidi, but sth happened... and they made a reprt of parting. I don't know. Heidi don't sound to be a naive girl... I for example like also older wiser men. George Clooney is old too, but still sexy. Well anyway I didn't find the pics I asked here, although I searched.... maybe sb took them off.

something happend? i'll tell you what happend he ran away that happend

Thanks to god that still there are such men like Seal

hello everybody.. i'm new in here, and heidi happens to be my fave model... so

i will like to see some heidi videos, (does anyone have the ellen degeneres interview with heidi??)

so, i've seen quite a few videos... but can anyone tell me a good video source of heidi?

thanx a lot! :wave:

you should check out her thread in the model section, you'll find links to some videos already posted, and a lot of fan that will be able to tell you where to find your vids. Also, youtube.com is a good alternative ;)

Heidi Klum inspects her baubles before an L.A. photo shoot for her new jewelry line. The Heidi Klum collection incorporates the supermodels favorite lucky charm-the clover on each piece.

Good Grief she has alot on her plate :confused:

post-3782-1154005675_thumb.jpg