Bellazon

Heidi Klum

Guest MissIsabella

Maybe someone in Germany can save this for us:

http://www.klatsch-tratsch.de/2012/10/18/heidi-klum-ich-nehme-es-so-hin-wie-es-ist-auch-die-falten/134323

"Heidi Klum reveals in an exclusive interview with Frauke Ludowig her recent visit to Germany, what it's like to be constantly watched by the media, and why she was turned into a Barbie doll in her new ad - next Sunday (21 October 2012) on 'Exclusive-Weekend', 17:45 local time on RTL"

Plus, she talks about the divorce, and says once again that she has no plans to use Botox or plastic surgery.

:Sad news: Heidi cancelled her Annual Helloween party in New-York

She wrote:

Friends, we hope you & your loved ones are safe after this devastating storm in the NYC area. For obvious reasons, we are canceling my Halloween party scheduled for tomorrow night. I hope to postpone for the near future... maybe a very Haunted Christmas? We hope everyone understands and stays safe...©HK facebook

Old photoshoot

1d7152217791272.jpg 0367d8217791289.jpg 2923b7217791302.jpg

She's on the cover of the latest PANI magazine (it's a Polish mag). There are also a few pics inside and an interview, although there's nothing new there, really, she mostly talks about how important her kids are to her. But, if anyone wants me to, I can post the translated interview here and I could scan pics too, unless someone's gonna do it sooner ;) because I won't be able to post the scans today.