Bellazon

Erin O' Connor
Thumbnail

miyako

Lily Cole, Elizabeth Jagger, Jade Parfitt, Matthew Williamson and Erin O'Connor

British Models Lily Cole, Elizabeth Jagger, Jade Parfitt, Designer Matthew Williamson and Model Erin O'Connor, at the Matthew Williamson Moet & Chandon Fashion Tribute party, a tribute for his work in the fashion industry, Kabaret Prophecy, London, 16th February, 2005.

post-1905-1132559549_thumb.jpg

British model Erin O' Connor with her boyfriend, actor Jamie Theakston, at the British Fashion Awards at the Victoria and Albert Museum, London on 02/11/2004.

post-1905-1132561224_thumb.jpg

British models Lily Cole, who won the Model of The Year Award, and Erin O' Conner, at the British Fashion Awards at the Victoria and Albert Museum, London on 02/11/2004.

post-1905-1132561314_thumb.jpg

post-1905-1132562344_thumb.jpg

Erin O'Connor has admitted that however impressive she looked, opening John Galliano's couture show for Christian Dior last week was no mean feat. "God, it was challenging," she told the Daily Express. "First, I was playing a man. Then I had to squeeze myself into a 16in waist corset and carry about 25lb of extra body weight." Erin, who advises anyone to skip lunch before "trying to get into anything with a 16in waist", has been busy writing her autobiography in her time off the catwalk. "It's going to have ten chapters and it's basically tales about my childhood," revealed the Walsall-born model. And she is happy to confirm the rumours that she has been dating Jamie Theakston. "We've just come back from Paris where I was doing the couture shows," she told the Daily Mirror. "Things are going really well - height-wise, he's perfect." (January 28 2004, AM)