Bellazon

Raquel Zimmermann
Thumbnail

purple

Wow!

Also this should excite people :woot::woot:

New news from wwd.com today:

"Karl Lagerfeld wants to make a fairy tale out of Fendi's new fragrance. In Rome on Monday at a party to fete the launch of the new scent Palazzo, the designer unveiled a book with the same name. Featuring a series of photos by Lagerfeld, the hardback — scripted by Amanda Harlech — tells the story of modern Roman princess Allegra, played by model Raquel Zimmermann, in a love triangle with American fiancée Burt (model Brad Kroenig) and Italian ex-flame Bartolomeo (model Jake Davis). Lagerfeld shot the book's images in the 14th-century Palazzo Taverna in January, where he also captured Zimmermann for the advertising campaign. "It was a lot of fun and all of the models really got into their characters by the end," said Lagerfeld just before 100 guests arrived for an exhibition of the photos and dinner in Palazzo Fendi. "Palazzo" will be sold in several independent bookstores, including Colette in Paris."

Alyssiana. :hehe: And I do love Julia...I just don't post there often. Sam 12 set the height as 112 to better improve the quality of the avatar. And thanks Camilla! I love your set too....:wub:!

I set it and you really do have a nice name :)

Seems like Raquel's career is at its peak right now, she is doing so many campaigns.

It only says: "The new Gisele has all the big brand's attention"

"The model Raquel Zimmerman, 24"

I know she's 26 but that's not the first time I see somewhere saying she's 24 maybe her agency is trying to make her look younger :p

Camilla, bz is normal to me