Bellazon

Caroline Celico
Thumbnail

madristar

What a wonderful news that Kakà & his lovely wife Carol shared with us on their Twitter accounts this afternoon; Carol is 4 months pregnant with a little girl :) Friends, fans & family, we are all really happy with this news and we wish them twice more happiness! Parabens!

RealKaka: It’s with great joy, that I confirm that my lovely wife is pregnant of our 2nd child !! Now it’s a girl !! :D

• 2 weeks later...

BIRTH

I was born in São Paulo on July 26th, 1987. I’m the daughter of Celso Celico and Rosangela Lyra, and I have a brother called Enrico Celico. I always lived in São Paulo and studied at Colégio Santo Américo and Saint Paul’s School (a British school in Sao Paulo). In 2000, I spent three months in England improving my English. I’ve always spent my free time studying cookery and etiquette, which have always interested me. My mother often travelled to Paris for work and took me with her many times. There, I had the opportunity to dedicate myself to French classes and Cookery at institutes such as Le Cordon Blue and Ritz.

THE RELATIONSHIP

In April 2002 I met my husband Ricardo Leite, aka Kaká. We started our relationship in September of the same year.

DISTANCE

In the first year of relationship, Kaká moved to Milan, leaving São Paulo Soccer Club for AC Milan in Italy. We had to learn how to have a long-distance relationship, seeing each other whenever it was possible.

HE ENGAGEMENT

In April of 2005 I went to Milan to visit Kaká. He said he would have a meeting in Venice, which was just an excuse to take me there and propose me. I accepted his proposal and we started to make all the preparations for the wedding immediately. It took place in São Paulo, on December 23rd, 2005.

WEDDING

My husband and I moved to Milan, where I started a new period in my life. As I’ve always liked Hospitality and Cookery, I worked at Park Hyatt Hotel in Milan for a few months.

WORK

I decided to dedicate myself to new courses, such as Italian language and Fashion Business at Marangoni Institute, where I made many new friends. It turns out that Fashion wasn’t my cup of tea, as it was for my mother. I opted to start my own business, Party Design Milano, with my friend and partner Chris Ayrosa, a set designer. From 2006 to 2007, we organized weddings, parties and corporate events.

PREGNANCY

After trying to get pregnant for six months, in spite of having polycystic ovaries, I had a great surprise in October, 2007, when I found out that I was expecting a boy, Luca.

SON

Luca was born on June 10th, 2008, in São Paulo, where we stayed until he was two-months old. In August, we went back to Milan, where I dedicated all my time to the church and our family.