Bellazon

Caroline Celico
Thumbnail

madristar

Carol was educated at St. Paul’s British School, studied at one of the best (and most expensive) colleges in the country and displays the biotype lean and slim high society girl. To complete the air of majesty, her husband “works” in a team called Real Madrid. ”In fact, we have no life of kings. We face problems like anyone else,” she added.

Carol also went for an adventure to generate Luca. ”I have polycystic ovaries and took seven months trying to conceive. Three times I lived through the disappointment of seeing my late period, imagine what would be the mother and, at the last minute, nothing. ”By a whisker, not aborted Luca by accident. He was taking treatment and my doctor prescribed a medicine for the period down. Until Kaka told me in a despair: ‘Do not take them! Throw them out now! You’re pregnant for three weeks. ” It was one of the biggest thrills of my life.

Football, forbidden subject

Champagne-soaked nights in Madrid, one of the hottest cities in Europe? ”People think life is like a football player. But ours is nothing glamorous.”Kaka and Carol rarely leave the Spanish capital and the most fun of the couple’s constant watch American sitcoms on TV. We love” 24 Hours , and Lost. I have not seen the last chapter because it is Kaka who often download the episodes.”

Football is a taboo subject at home. ”Is it a tactic not to stress.”Since the beginning of relationship, Carol lives with her husband’s absence. ”He spends between two and four days off. I got used to it.” She says she takes the situation calmly and tells some funny episodes. ”When the father is not around, Luca points everywhere: on the grass, the ball on TV. These days, we went to the market, he saw a Gatorade (the player’s poster boy of the product) and said aloud: ‘Daddy, Daddy’. I replied: ‘It’s Dad and yes we will take him home”’ he recalled, good-humored. Married to the most beautiful player of the selection, it ensures not feel threatened. ”I do not remember any episode that bothered me. There is an idea of the ‘maria shoe’, but also has megan executive, ‘the’ maria doctor ‘. ”E, complete with a confident smile: ”I never had any jealousy. I know Kaka is mine.”