Bellazon

Bands/artists you've been into lately

Qball

Avenged Sevenfold

(N)

So the rest of them get a (Y) ?

I can live with that. :p I really like them, but I saw that they were #1 on TRL for a few days... That really pissed me off. Now it's like I have to hate them even though I like their music. :whistle:

Oh yeah. Definitely. You like a lot of great bands. (Y) But I don't like Avenged Sevenfold. :/ It's fine though....music is a subjective thing. I respect that you like 'em, even if I don't.

Props on being a Pink Floyd fan. They're my favorite band also. What albums do you have? :)

I've been currently digging a band called Time Lapse Consortium. It's like a modern rock/fusion big band with Incubus guitarist, Mike Einziger. Very cool stuff, nice for a bit of chill-out... I recommend it to all jazz-rock fans.

Props on being a Pink Floyd fan. They're my favorite band also. What albums do you have? :)

All of them (I think) except for Piper at the Gates of Dawn... which I plan on getting. I saw it at the local

Book and Music Exchange the other day, but I had forgotten my wallet :whistle:

Just got the H.I.M discography :evil: Still have the links if anyone is interested :evil:

Happy New Year all. :fun:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Oceansize. Great, energetic band playing a mixture of alternative and art-rock. No direct influences, although I can hear some Pink Floyd, A Perfect Circle, Muse... Genuine, beautiful music. And three guitars!