Bellazon

Eva Longoria
Thumbnail

sha

No eva and tony are not cute together! ahah fuck that guy! lol

on another note...she was in the sports page cuz she threw that first pitch out ahah...i was like woah!

too bad it was in black and white...damn i shoulda gone to the game...im like 20 minutes from the stadium...

Parker, Longoria Tying The Knot?

POSTED: 10:53 am CDT July 28, 2005

UPDATED: 11:09 am CDT July 28, 2005

SAN ANTONIO -- Could Tony Parker and Eva Longoria be headed down the wedding aisle?

Tony Parker and Eva Longoria are interviewed by "Entertainment Tonight" reporter Kevin Frazier.

According to rumors out of Los Angeles, the San Antonio Spurs guard and the star of "Desperate Housewives" are engaged.

Some reports claim that Longoria is sporting a 4-carat diamond engagement ring.

The two are currently touring around the world together, but there has been no confirmation of the alleged pending nuptials.

Parker, Longoria Tying The Knot?

POSTED: 10:53 am CDT July 28, 2005

UPDATED: 11:09 am CDT July 28, 2005

SAN ANTONIO -- Could Tony Parker and Eva Longoria be headed down the wedding aisle?

Tony Parker and Eva Longoria are interviewed by "Entertainment Tonight" reporter Kevin Frazier.

According to rumors out of Los Angeles, the San Antonio Spurs guard and the star of "Desperate Housewives" are engaged.

Some reports claim that Longoria is sporting a 4-carat diamond engagement ring.

The two are currently touring around the world together, but there has been no confirmation of the alleged pending nuptials.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't think so; she's got too much riding on her career right now to tie the knot. It's hard enough to maintain a long distance+travel relationship (he lives in San Antonio and shoots in arenas all over America, she lives and shoots L.A., think about it.

I'm not questioning they're in love (and might want to get married - I noticed during Cannes that she'd picked up an impressive amount of French in little time), but let's be real here for a minute: there are massive obstacles in their way.

I have no doubt when push comes to shove, she will chose her career over him (and I mean she, because he is not the wandering NBA player kind).

Then again, I might be wrong (it's not like I never was before either...); it's all starting to look rather official (it's been rather public enough lately, some will argue), at the 2005 ABC Television Press Tour Party:

post-1358-1122615579_thumb.jpg

post-1358-1122615742_thumb.jpg

post-1358-1122615804_thumb.jpg

post-1358-1122615866_thumb.jpg

post-1358-1122616336_thumb.jpg

post-1358-1122616540_thumb.jpg

post-1358-1122616614_thumb.jpg

post-1358-1122616708_thumb.jpg