Bellazon

Scandinavians or People of Scandinavian descent

66Lucy

What a beautiful song Donbot, I've never heard it ! They actually look Very young, how old are they ?? And how did you find out about them :blink:

They're 17 and 19.. or perhaps 18 and 20 by now.

I heard them perform this song live on the radio last week when they were in Australia. You can hear it with the interview here if you're interested :) --> [link]

• 4 weeks later...

Yes, Fashion Princess as Puma said, those scandinavians are everywhere :laugh: But there are only two, I know of on Bellazon :(

Thank you for the links Minerva, that's a very good idea !

Hey Puma, Miss Iceland is beautiful :shock:

Here are 2 links about Norwegian girls started by Miss, have a look : http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php? & http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thank you for starting this thread :blush: and thank you to all the people who posted :wave:

Halldór Kiljan Laxness born Halldór Guðjónsson - April 23, 1902 - February 8, 1998 Reykjavik - Icelandic Author

post-41882-1291575495_thumb.jpg

Selma Ottilia Lovisa Lagerlöf 20 November 1858 - 16 March 1940 - Swedish Writer

post-41882-1291575506_thumb.jpg

Thank you again & again Minerva :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Welcome to this thread sweet Elin, there is at least one Scandinavian interested by this topic ! Thank you for posting two of my most favourite scandinavian authors ! Maybe one title of their most famous book would be a good idea.

Selma Lagerlöf was the first female writer to win the Nobel Prize in Literature, and she is most widely known for her children's book Nils Holgerssons underbara resa genom Sverige (The Wonderful Adventures of Nils Holgersson).

Halldór Kiljan Laxness is the author of books like Independent People, The Atom Station, and Iceland's Bell. He won the Nobel Prize in Literature in 1955.