Bellazon

Kristina Romanova
Thumbnail

Thank you again, Prisma! It seems that she's not working that much, and that's such a shame because I think she's got great potential. And I was hoping that her career would get a boost after that 'Wake me up' video, but that didn't quite happen. I like her a lot, I really hope her modeling career gets bigger. :)

Thank you again, Prisma! It seems that she's not working that much, and that's such a shame because I think she's got great potential. And I was hoping that her career would get a boost after that 'Wake me up' video, but that didn't quite happen. I like her a lot, I really hope her modeling career gets bigger. :)

You're welcome, Syria. To be honest, I saw her for the first time in "Wake me up" video. I watched it by chance because it's not the kind of music I listen to. She looked stunning there and I thought the same. Something like "this girl is gonna be huge". But it didn't happen. Bad luck, I guess. There are lots of models who are less beautiful than her and they are developing great careers...

A couple more by Max Repin.

post-86567-0-51291700-1404763412_thumb.j post-86567-0-26031100-1404763445_thumb.j

• 3 weeks later...