Bellazon

Karolina Kurkova
Thumbnail

rosada

as i mentioned privately to neo, the "600 pixel width" rule might be a really stupid rule if it's based on what the admins think the average user has their screen resolution set to.

has anyone bothered to check the server logs and find out what percentage of (pathetic) users are actually still using a 640x480 screen? if that percentage is low, and you find that more than 50% of visitors are at 1024x768 then the rule should be changed.

i personally think it's a dumb rule in any case because pandering to losers who can't get a decent screen with how cheap computers are these days is just encouraging the technology to stagnate.

i say this as a database and server admin myself... not someone who's clueless about this stuff.

Evil,

Please respect the Bellazon picture posting guidelines. Images must not be posted side by side if they will equal greater than 600 pixels. If you are unsure of just how much 600 pixels is, only post 4 thumbs side by side, and that should be well under the limits. I have edited almost every one of your posts due to you repeatedly doing the same thing.

POOR EVIL....the one post here KK...!! :/