Bellazon

Karolina Kurkova
Thumbnail

rosada

Just in case you couldn't be bothered clicking on the link....this picture rocks.

post-3249-1160940482_thumb.jpg

I did not post the pictute on purpose b/c I was actually hoping people will click on the link so, they would look around the site. HOF is a client of mine and one of their goals is to gain awareness of who they are and what makes their diamonds different from other distributors ;)

http://www.heartsonfire.com/fantasybra.aspx :whistle:

USA TODAY(OCT.112006)-The annual Victoria's Secret Fantasy Bra has a new twist this year: It's relatively comfy, according to the woman wearing it.

The 6.5 millon Heart on Fire Diamond Fantasy bra weighing 800 carats, is "very sexy and very comfortable, and it doesn't dig in." coos model Karolina Kurkova, who says the design has significantly improved over the 2002 version, which she also modeled."Back then, I had a person come in and mold my breasts into a bra made of metal and diamonds," she said.This year,more then 2,000 round diamonds are embrodered onto the undergarment, which has a 10 carat diamond brooch centerpiece.

Relaxed fit aside, Kurkova is amused that no one has actually purchased the bra. The current version appears in the 2006 Christmas Dreams and Fantasy Catalog."If someone ever does, I would really like to meet them."

So there you have it want to meet Karolina Kurkova shell out 6.5 millon dollars :rofl:

post-3782-1161031444_thumb.jpeg