Bellazon

Karolina Kurkova
Thumbnail

rosada

why is it that her profile in models.com is not always updated?! i mean she's done a lot of modelling stuff lately and she's been working so hard and yet they dont even update her profile :blink:

I have noticed that too. They keep updating the profiles of all the unknowns, but they somehow don't with a model as important as KK

Yeah! It seems like KK is not important for them. Her GQ cover and editorial, her Gina Tricot campaign and her The Limited campaign vid is not even included there. :blink:

Karolina at super hairstylist Harry Josh‘s first annual Hairball Party held at the top of the beautiful Standard Hotel on Saturday night (May 5) in New York City.

11769672_kate-bosworth-harry-josh-hairball-party-09.jpg11769676_kate-bosworth-harry-josh-hairball-party-10.jpg

justjared.com

:woot:

Metropolitan Museum of Art's Costume Institute Gala (May 7th 2012)

Definitely the Best Dressed! WOW! I was blown away by her look! She looks like a queen from another universe! I never thought Rachel Zoe could design something like this! Amazing!! :drool: :drool: :drool: