Bellazon

Karolina Kurkova
Thumbnail

rosada

I thought we'd be seeing less of KK once she got pregnant but a fantastic surprise...we are seeing MORE of her than ever!

and it only makes me want to see more of her every time I see her at an event.

She has definitely risen from what seemed like a rough patch for her to a place where she is feeling love, looking lovely and loving life!

I want to know here skin regime...if anyone finds articles on what she uses, what she does etc. would be SO thankful!

Thanks for the photos everyone, we KK fans love them!

If I remember correctly, she said in an interview she steams as often as possible and she pours lemon juice on her face (especially when she has her period). I think the video is here somewhere

I thought we'd be seeing less of KK once she got pregnant but a fantastic surprise...we are seeing MORE of her than ever!

and it only makes me want to see more of her every time I see her at an event.

She has definitely risen from what seemed like a rough patch for her to a place where she is feeling love, looking lovely and loving life!

I want to know here skin regime...if anyone finds articles on what she uses, what she does etc. would be SO thankful!

Thanks for the photos everyone, we KK fans love them!

If I remember correctly, she said in an interview she steams as often as possible and she pours lemon juice on her face (especially when she has her period). I think the video is here somewhere

you are right, I posted that video one or two pages back :wave: