Bellazon

Tobey Maguire
Thumbnail

FashionDream

More of post-71509-0-1446429038-2817_thumb.jpg including the newly revealed eye wear ads, posing for the shoot is actor Tobey Maguire lensed by David Sims. In case you missed it check out behind the scenes video above with rest of the ads after the jump:

post-50983-1311417665_thumb.jpg post-50983-1311417672_thumb.jpg

The rest of the set.

tumblr_mopdlhiE3U1s9jroho1_400.pngtumblr_mopdlhiE3U1s9jroho4_400.pngtumblr_mopdlhiE3U1s9jroho5_400.png

I've looked on stylenow.com, iballer.com, listal.com and tried searching on google, with the jpeg details, but I can't find anything about the shoot. It's weird, when I found the set, they were all scrambled and not one website had any details. That's why I didn't write anything. I will keep looking but I did come across these close-up shots. It wasn't wasted time :)

post-71509-0-32474700-1372134405_thumb.jpost-71509-0-06999200-1372134409_thumb.j

This article was originally in Spanish... are they saying he's going to be starring in a TV show with Jessica Alba?? EDIT nevermind i'm super late... this news was posted a couple months ago lol

The actor, Tobey Maguire, best known for playing Spider-Man'','' celebrates 38 years of living with his return to television with a series starring alongside Jessica Alba

MEXICO CITY (26/JUN/2013.) - U.S. actor Tobey Maguire, best known for playing "Spider-Man" in the first trilogy of the saga cinemataográfica will celebrate 38 years of life with his return to television with a series featuring along with Jessica Alba. share artists camera during the filming of "The spoils of Babylon" (The mutiny of Babylon), miniseries based on the "best seller" of Eric Jonrosh, which will play the son and heir of a billionaire oil family.

Spolis of Babylon, has a beautiful cast. Isabella Acres, Will Ferrell, Jessica Alba and Val Kilmer. I'm looking forward for the filming to take place, new pictures, new articles, new reviews ect. According to IMDB, Tobey's character is Devon Morehouse.

So, in Australia it is the 27th June, so a huge Happy Birthday to Mr. Maguire :heart:

Let's hope, there's beautiful birthday pics tomorrow :)