Bellazon

Irina Sheyk's Ethnicity

LALIELACA

Everybody were talking about her ethnicity...She is Tatar from Russia…:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tatars

Her last name is Shaykhlislamova...very tatar/turkic decent...two words - Shayk and Islam.

For example here is another famous Tatar singer from Russia. Her name is Alsou... below you can see her pict.

Most of the time people think that if you are from Russia than you are Russian. But it's not always true.

post-41655-1279178658_thumb.jpg

Okay, interresting :) but wouldn't this thread have more practical use if it were more of an all inclusive thing rather than just one person :idk: ? Like if it were a deal where someone could say "does anyone know so and so's ethnicity" if they can't find it on their bio. Like there are a lot of model's ethnicities I'm curious about. With Russia specifically if I ask about the ethnicity of a Russian model no matter how they actually look someone usually says, "well obviously white since she's Russian" but if it was so obvious no one would ask :| . The first Russian model I asked in particular (forgot her name) actually turned out to be mostly Chinese but was just born in Russia :ninja: . And I know Gemma Ward's from Australia but when I first saw her I thought she was Eurasian or something so...But yeah, I just wanted to say that :) .